Ditch the resolutions and start the new year off with an easy plan for success. Try my No Resolutions New Year Challenge that will help you improve your health and fitness level in thirty days.
Resolutions often fail because most people don’t fully understand the commitment required to create new habits. Change is often uncomfortable, and when things get hard, it’s easy to give up and revert back to old habits. However, adding small changes to your daily routine can lead to big results. Instead of setting unattainable resolutions for the new year, try this thirty-day challenge that works by adding small steps each week to get you on track to a healthier lifestyle.
Always check with your physician before starting any new diet or exercise program
Try to begin the challenge January 1st. Week one will start with two goals and you will add two new steps each week to help you create new healthy habits. At the end of the thirty days you should feel lighter, stronger, more energetic, and be on your way to a healthier lifestyle.
Hopefully by the end of the month you will continue some or all of the new habits you developed during the thirty days.
LET THIS NEW YEAR be your turning point to self care and better health! Let me know how you like it. LET’S BEGIN –
- DRINK 20 oz of lemon water before breakfast, lunch, and your evening meal.
2. Add exercise each day by taking a brisk walk/ jog 15 minutes in the morning and 15 minutes in the evening. Or you can try this 15 minute workout video two times per day.
WEEK TWO (Continue week one goals and add these two goals to your daily routine)
- Track your sugar grams and keep them under 30 grams per day
- Add a green vegetable to your lunch and evening meal each day
WEEK THREE (Continue week one and two goals and add these additional goals to your daily routine)
- Add 15 minutes of yoga to your calendar twice a week-
2. Try a green smoothie for breakfast each morning- Use your own recipe or try this Delicious Green Protein Smoothie
WEEK FOUR (Continue with week one, two, & three goals, and add these two new goals to your final week of the thirty-day challenge)
- Add a salad to your meal each day this week ( try these make a head salad in a Jar) recipes: Mason Jar Salad ideas
2. Make one day of the week a NO MEAT day – Here are some ideas for vegetarian meals: 58 Best Vegetarian Recipes