This is a well-balanced basic strength routine. Begin with light dumbbells and transition to heavier weights when the exercise is no longer challenging. Consider using heavier weights for larger muscle groups such as back, chest quads, and glutes.
Perform this workout 2x a week on non-consecutive days so that your muscles can recover and rebuild.
ALWAYS CHECK WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE STARTING ANY NEW EXERCISE PROGRAM.
Don’t forget to hydrate before, during and after the workout.
Functional Warm up 7-10 minutes-
- DB Chest Press – 10-12 Reps
2. Glute Bridge (10-12 Reps)
3. Abdominal Cross hand Crunch (10-12 Reps)
REPEAT CIRCUIT ONE 2-3 X
- DB Row (10-12 Reps)
2. DB Bicep Curl (10-12 Reps)
3. DB Deadlift (10-12 Reps)
REPEAT CIRCUIT TWO 2-3 X
- Squat Bodyweight (10-12 Reps)
2. Tricep Pushups on Knees (10-12 Reps)
3. Elbow Plank (Hold for 30-45 seconds)
REPEAT CIRCUIT Three 2-3 X
Post Workout Stretch