“Some are born strong and others are made strong.”
Check with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
Begin with a warm-up for 7-10 minutes:
Perform each exercise for 12 reps repeating each circuit three times before advancing to the next circuit. Don’t forget to warm-up and cool down. Hydrate before during and after your workout.
- Pushback Push up- 12 reps
- Barbell Row With Bicep Curl- 12 reps
- Bench Side Squat With Abduction – 8 Reps each leg- Right leg 8 reps/ 12 mountain climbers– Left leg 8 reps/12 mountain climbers
- Barbell Squat- 12 reps
- Clean and Press- 12 reps
- Barbell Squat with Bicep Curl- 12 reps– Plank Jacks 12 reps
- Barbell Chest Press- 12 reps
- Barbell Tricep Press- 12 reps
- DB Rear Delt/ Side Raise– 12 reps each- Abs In & Outs 12 reps
Cool down/ Stretch